TaxFlow - Déclaration d'impôts à Genève

tax adjustment
in Geneva

For cross-border commuters and B permit holders: recover part of the overpayment on your tax and correct your tax at source before 31 March 2024.

Rectification de l'impôt à la source

Request for a withholding tax adjustment

A request for an adjustment of your withholding tax can be made if your family situation (e.g. marriage, additional childcare, etc.) has changed and you feel that your tax rate has not been correctly deducted.

Why request a withholding tax adjustment ?

You can ask for an adjustment of your tax at source in order to correct your tax scale or rate, to ask for the taking in charge of minor children in a common-law relationship or alternating custody, or to declare the real income of your spouse if you are subject to the C scale.

FAQ - Withholding Tax

You can file your withholding tax adjustment request until March 31.

The actual costs cannot be taken into account through a withholding tax adjustment. You will have to be taxed at a later date.

Yes, if your spouse has income, it must be listed on the rectification application, along with applicable proof.