Let's file your taxes: fast, reliable and online
Your online declaration carried out by experts, followed by 360° support for your peace of mind.
The best alternative
In order to accelerate the procedure, it is desired to prepare the following documents now:
- Salary certificates (employee)
- Certificate of aid or pension
- Bank and postal statements
- Title statements
- Accounting (companies and self-employed)
- Certificates of contribution to the individual pension pillar
- Training, medical, and professional expenses
- Property tax documents for homeowners, invoices for work, and any other expenses related to the home
- Certificate of donation
All residents, even those who are not taxable, are required to file a complete return by the deadline.
It can be submitted using GeTax 2022 or E-demarches Genève.
If you are leaving the canton of Geneva, you will need to complete the Geneva departure form, which is in fact nothing more than a tax declaration up to the day of departure.
Once you have completed your tax return, you must send it to the Tax Administration before March 31 of the current year.
Regardless of the legal form of your company, you are required to complete and file your return on time.